What is WooCommerce?
Woocommerce is a powerful plugin to transform your WordPress website into a beautiful eCommerce store. Woocommerce is a plugin which has become the favorite of small businesses for its simple interface. Even a lot of big organizations are also using Woocommerce because of its enterprise-level quality and features.
Woocommerce is best suited for stand-alone online stores rather than marketplaces. It empowers more than 28% of online stores.
REVE Chat integration with WooCommerce
Integrate REVE Chat on your WooCommerce website to engage with the customers and provide instant assistance.
The steps of WooCommerce live chat integration are mentioned below:
- For WooCommerce live chat plugin, Download the REVE Chat plugin from WordPress MarketPlace.
- Login to your website admin panel
- From the left side panel, select ‘Plugins’ and then ‘Add new’. On the right side, you will see the ‘Add Plugins’ option. Next click on ‘Upload Plugin’.
- To upload the file (WooCommerce live chat plugin which you have downloaded from the wordpress marketplace) click on the ‘Choose File’. Select the downloaded file, click on ‘Install Now’.
- When the installation process will be finished, click on the ‘Activate Plugin’ option to activate REVE Chat plugin.
- Now you will find the “REVE Chat” plugin in the “Installed Plugins” list. To go to the REVE Chat settings page, click on the ‘Settings‘ option.
- If you already have a REVE Chat account, please choose “Yes, I already have a REVE Chat account” and provide your email address. Otherwise, you can also choose “No, I want to create one” to create a new account.
- Now click on the ‘Save Changes’ button.
- Next, We have to give the WooCommerce consumer key and secret to enable the shopping cart feature. Here is how you can create a woocommerce consumer key and secret. After creating the key and secret, fill out the credentials in the WooCommerce access form and click on save.
- agent side
- client side
Shopping cart feature:
Click on the ‘WooCommerce’ menu to access the shopping cart feature.
From here you can see what is in the visitor’s cart, Share product to visitor. If the visitor is logged in on your website you can also browse customer’s previous orders, resolve customer’s issues with order fulfillment.
- Live chat plugin integration in your Woocommerce store enables your live chat agents to interact with website visitors in real-time.
- Customers love live chat app integration on an eCommerce store as it reduces their query resolution time.
- REVE Chat’s live chat plugin provides customer location information to live chat agents. It would help agents in providing customized support and offers.
- A live chat plugin can also be used to provide customized offers to website visitors on the basis of their previous interactions and location.
- A good live chat widget like REVE Chat also gives the insights on visitor footprints to chat agents. It helps the agents in analyzing the customer journey and provide better support.
- REVE Chat can be integrated with Facebook page messenger as well. This will help you provide better support to your customers.