Shopify is one of the most popular e-commerce website platforms that allow you to sell online and offline with the most outstanding features. It allows you to sell both online with your own website and/or in person with Shopify POS. It is a cloud-based software that gives small business owners access to an admin panel where you can enter store data, add products, and process orders.
REVE Chat, the popular automated live chat platform delivers excellent support to your Shopify store customers across the website, social, mobile, and messaging apps. It is backed with digital customer engagement tools like co-browsing and video chat to interactively engage customers via personalized conversations and deliver virtual in person experiences.
Key Benefits of REVE Chat App for Shopify
- Reply to customers instantly with live chat for Shopify to boost your sales and online conversions.
- Support your customers across every channel using one platform.
- Cut your customer support issues by half for your Shopify business.
- Increase conversion rate and reduce cart abandonment rate with chatbot automation.
Add REVE Chat App to Your Shopify Store
Follow the below steps to add REVE Chat App to your Shopify store:
- Log in to your Shopify and go to the REVE Chat App page in the Shopify App Store.
- Click on the ‘Add app’ button
- Click on ‘Install app’
During installing the app you need to sign up for a REVE Chat account if the REVE Chat plugin is not previously installed with your store. Sign up for a REVE Chat account. You will be redirected to https://app.revechat.com/ during the signup process.
- After the successful signup process, you can visit the REVE Chat plugin from your store under the ‘Apps’ list.
Click on the ‘REVE Chat – Live Chat & Chatbot’ plugin to view the installation status.
- client side
- agent side
Shopping cart feature:
Click on the ‘Shopify’ menu to access the shopping cart feature.
From here you can see what is in the visitor’s cart, Share product to visitor. If the visitor is logged in on your website you can also browse customers’ previous orders, and resolve customers’ issues with order fulfillment.