What is Shopify?
Shopify is an eCommerce solution provider company which helps you in selling products via offline channel too. It lets users process orders, conduct inventory, and fulfill shipments. It is powering more than 600,000 eCommerce stores worldwide.
Shopify has developed a POS system which helps you in tracking offline sales. If you have a brick-and-mortar store, then you can use POS which will update your Shopify store of every sale.
REVE Chat integration with Shopify
For Shopify live chat integration, please follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to http://www.shopify.com/login/ for login to your Shopify Store Administration account
- Next, select ‘Online Store’ from the left side menu bar
- Click on ‘Themes’ under ‘Online Store’ section
- In the ‘Theme’ section, shown on the right-hand side, click on the ‘3 dotted button’ and then select ‘Edit HTML/CSS’ from the drop-down list.
- Next, under ‘Layout’ section, select ‘ Liquid’. On the right side, you will get the editor panel. Scroll down and paste the REVE Chat code just above the </body> tag.
- Click on the ‘Save’ button to apply your changes. Your Shopify live chat integration is done.
- Shopify live chat app integration enables you to interact with website visitors in real-time.
- Customers love live chat app integration on an eCommerce store as it reduces their query resolution time.
- Live chat app by REVE Chat provides the location information to the chat agents. It helps agents in providing customized support and offers.
- A live chat plugin can also be used to provide customized offers to website visitors on the basis of their previous interactions and location.
- A good live chat widget like REVE Chat also gives the insights on visitor footprints to chat agents. It helps the agents in analyzing the customer journey and provide better support.
- REVE Chat can be integrated with Facebook page messenger as well. This will help you provide better support to your customers.