Here’s what you will get after guest blog publishing:
- Give you a chance to showcase your domain or topic knowledge;
- Leverage our platform to get exposure in front of your audience. Our audiences are mostly entrepreneurs, sales and marketing managers, customer service and executives, marketers, optimizers etc.
- Writing for REVE Chat will not only give you exposure to thousands of people who are but also you will get a do-follow backlink to your website.
Guest post guidelines:
- 100% original content, never published anywhere else
- Ideally, the content length should be 1500-2000 words
- Articles have to be well researched, informative and cover actionable insights on the given topic
- If you make a claim back it up with a reference link,
- Break up your copy into readable/scannable pieces. Use subheadlines, bullet points, and numbers lists when possible, and break up paragraphs that are longer than 5-6 lines on a Google Doc.
- Include at least one (legal) image to be used with the post, preferably 2-3.
Step one: Submit your idea
Fill up the form and propose couple of topics (one is welcome as well) with article link you’d like to write in the short bio. We can’t guarantee a sure publication. Go through our Content Guidelines below for what we are looking for in REVE Chat guest blog.
Also, if we don’t publish your post within a month, you can feel free to use it anywhere else.
Step two: Editing your post
We are expecting a well-researched draft from you at the first go. But if we think there are works need to be done we will send you the article with suggestions. Please listen to our suggestions and resend the draft.
Again, we hold the right to publish or not. If we do not publish it feel free to publish it elsewhere.