What is WordPress?
WordPress is one of the easiest and most used blogging tool and website content management system (CMS). It is by far one of the most powerful tool used by beginners and professionals alike. Its power can be understood by the fact that WordPress powers around 26% of the web. It is the most used CMS, with 59.4% market share.
Benefits of REVE Chat on your WordPress Website
Using a live chat on your WordPress website can be extremely useful. REVE Chat has made it super easy for you with its plugin. All you have to do is to install and start using the REVE Chat’s live chat software plugin.
- Integrate the plugin directory from your WordPress dashboard.
- Seamless integration with WordPress website.
- Reduce your customer problem resolution time.
You can check REVE Chat plugin on WordPress Plugin directory.
REVE Chat integration with WordPress
Now offer live chat assistance on your WordPress website and start engaging with the online visitors. REVE Chat has come up with its own live chat plugin for WordPress which is very user friendly and easy to integrate.
For WordPress live chat integration, please follow the below mentioned steps:
- Download the REVE Chat plugin from WordPress Market Place.
- Login to the WordPress admin panel with your registered Username and Password.
- Next select ‘Plugins’ and then click on ‘Add new’ from the left side panel. On the right side, click on ‘Upload Plugin’ option to upload the file.
- Next, click on the ‘Choose File’ option and select the WordPress plugin file which you have downloaded from your REVE Chat dashboard.Once the file gets uploaded, click on ‘Install Now’.
- Once the installation process is over, activate the REVE Chat Plugin by clicking on the ‘Activate Plugin’ button.
- Now REVE Chat plugin is available in the ‘Installed Plugins’ list. To change the REVE Chat plugin settings, click on ‘Settings’.
- If you already have a REVE Chat account, please choose “Yes, I already have a REVE Chat account” and provide SignUp email address. Otherwise, you can also choose “No, I want to create one”to create a new account.
- Finally click on ‘Save Changes’ to complete the process.
That’s it! WordPress live chat integration is done.