What is WordPress?
WordPress is an open-source content management system based on PHP and MySQL. It is also probably the most friendly and powerful CMS which can be used to create blogs, website, eCommerce store etc. As it is open-source software, there are thousands of plugins which are created by volunteers are available to make your work easier.
It powers to more than 31% of websites on the world wide web.
REVE Chat integration with WordPress
Now offer live chat assistance on your WordPress website and start engaging with the online visitors. REVE Chat has come up with its own live chat plugin for WordPress which is very user-friendly and easy to integrate.
For WordPress live chat integration, please follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Download the REVE Chat plugin from WordPress Market Place.
- Log in to the WordPress admin panel with your registered Username and Password.
- Next, select ‘Plugins’ and then click on ‘Add new’ from the left side panel. On the right side, click on ‘Upload Plugin’ option to upload the file.
- Next, click on the ‘Choose File’ option and select the WordPress plugin file which you have downloaded from your REVE Chat dashboard. Once the file gets uploaded, click on ‘Install Now’.
- Once the installation process is over, activate the REVE Chat Plugin by clicking on the ‘Activate Plugin’ button.
- Now REVE Chat plugin is available in the ‘Installed Plugins’ list. To change the REVE Chat plugin settings, click on ‘Settings’.
- If you already have a REVE Chat account, please choose “Yes, I already have a REVE Chat account” and provide SignUp email address. Otherwise, you can also choose “No, I want to create one”to create a new account.
- Finally, click on ‘Save Changes’ to complete the process.
That’s it! WordPress live chat integration is done.
- Integrating Live chat plugin from REVE Chat in your WordPress website enables you to interact with website visitors in real-time.
- Customers love live chat plugin as they do not have to wait in call center queue. They get an instant solution to their queries.
- Live chat app by REVE Chat shares the website visitor’s footprints like pages they viewed in the session with you. It helps your chat agents to provide better customer support.
- A live chat plugin can also be used to provide customized offers to website visitors on the basis of their previous interactions and location.
- Integrate live chat plugin with Facebook page messenger and provide support on social media from REVE Chat dashboard.