What is HubSpot?
HubSpot offers a full stack of software for sales, marketing, and customer success, with a completely free CRM at its core. It simply manages your sales team and launches an effective marketing campaign that makes people interested in your business. With HubSpot’s sales software you can track every interaction automatically and organize all your activities in one place.
HubSpot automatically logs emails with your contacts and also helps your sales team to track email conversations, companies, and deals – all the tasks in one single package. With HubSpot Live Chat Integration, businesses can instantly connect their leads to CRM for sales and instant support.
Benefits of REVE Chat Integration with HubSpot
- Provide more personalized support with quality information for your support and sales team.
- Improve your sales team productivity by responding faster of customer chat queries.
- Manage all leads coming from Live Chat inside your CRM effectively across your sales team.
To Integrate REVE Chat with HubSpot Please Follow the Below Steps
- Login into REVE chat.
- Go to Integrations > Plugins
- Click plugins.
- Find HubSpot from available plugin list.
- Click Integrate.
- A new pop up window will appear to authenticate your HubSpot account. Please sign in to your HubSpot to authenticate your account. Your app will be activated after successful authentication.
- You will see a message about successful integration.
- After successful integration, you will see checkbox how you want to create ticket after a successful chat by checking them and “Save”.
- Integrating Live chat plugin in Hubspot CRM helps live chat agents in passing customer information to customer database effortlessly.
- Location information of the website visitor can be accessed by customer service agent fro REVE Chat dashboard. Agents can use this information to provide exclusive deals to customers.
- An agent can also access the information about customer last purchase and other patterns. They can use this information to provide better offers to your customers hence more average deal value.
- When addressing a new chat request, a customer service agent will be able to access issues raised by the customer. Therefore, an agent will be able to answer the customer before they may even ask.
- People prefer to talk to a person rather than an email. Live chat gives your website a human touch which increases the chances of customer engagement. This also gives you more leads in you Sales funnel.