What is Agile CRM?
Agile CRM is an all-in-one complete CRM solution that comes with a package of marketing automation, support and end-to-end sales solution. With Agile CRM Live Chat Integration, users will enhance communication and collaboration, and greatly improve productivity and output both at individual and organizational levels.
With the help of Agile CRM you can manage your customers on the go. It is an affordable, simple-to-use and feature-packed customer relationship management (CRM) product that enables businesses to manage the full sales and marketing mix in one platform. Agile offers robust sales and marketing automation, web engagement, payments and reports, project management, contact management, scheduling, customer service, email tracking etc.
Benefits of REVE Chat Integration with Agile CRM
- Monitor customer behavior and easily convert website visitors directly to leads in the CRM.
- Easily grab targeted lead with the help of customer conversation history and key customer relation data collected through REVE Chat software.
- Store all details of the new contacts through REVE Chat and target them to engage with different campaigns.
To Integrate REVE Chat with Agile CRM Please Follow the Below Steps
- Login into REVE chat Dashboard
- Go to Integrations > Plugins
- Click plugins.
- Find AgileCRM from available plugin list.
- Click Integrate
- An input form will be opened to submit your account data: complete subdomain URL, userEmail and REST API Key.
- Input your account information and check your ticket settings and then save to complete integration.
- A successful message will be shown if integration is successful otherwise error message will be shown.
- Customer Service Agents will be able to move customer information from chat to CRM database with a single click.
- Agents will be able to browse customer profiles when they chat with them next time.
- Live chat agents can upsell more easily since they would have customer profile with them and would be able to suggest better add-ons.
- Customer service agents do not need to look for customer profile in another window and come back for chat. Everything can be managed from a single dashboard. It’ll save a lot of time and effort.
- Your agent would be able to know if a customer has registered any complaint/ issue in advance. Hence, they would be able to answer your customers even before they ask.
- People prefer to talk to a person rather than an email. Live chat gives your website a human touch which increases the chances of customer engagement. This also gives you more leads in you Sales funnel.