Chatbots are now a must-have tool for any business that wants to improve various aspects of customer service, marketing, or sales. They are a useful piece of technology and serve a variety of purposes apart from helping you engage customers better.
And once you have made up your mind, buying a chatbot is then quite easy these days. You just need to know where to buy it. You can either get a chatbot developed or develop it all by yourself as DIY platforms (do-it-yourself) are in plenty around.
With so many popular platforms available now, one thing is sure – you won’t face much trouble in finding a bot that lives up to your expectations. You can create a bot from the scratch there and that too without much technical knowledge.
In this blog, we will discuss in detail where to buy a chatbot and how to use it for getting the best value for the business.
Why Buy a Chatbot?
Buying a chatbot can help your business in more than a few ways. It can ensure great value to different facets of operations. After all, around 1 in three customer service companies currently use AI chatbots. When there is a bot, you can be sure that everything goes smoothly in terms of servicing your customers better.
You may consider buying a chatbot for one of many reasons, including –
- Customer engagement – Having a chatbot means you can engage customers better and serve them well across their journey with your brand. You can be available 24×7 and that itself would redefine the meaning of engagement.
- Customer support – Chatbots are a wonderful tool to automate many support tasks, which in turn, can enhance the overall experience that customers get with your brand. Your support team would feel empowered when they can serve customers successfully without being present physically.
- Marketing – Your business can achieve all the marketing goals easily when there is an AI chatbot for help. The bot can assist in automating customer communication and there will be analytics too for reaching to the right customers at the right time.
- Sales – Thanks to an artificial intelligence chatbot, your business can generate and qualify leads automatically and engage customers proactively. It can also prove valuable in establishing a sync between leads and sales.
- Conversion – A bot can help you engage users coming to your website and also assist them in browsing all the available offers. All this could give a boost to conversion.
Where to Buy a Chatbot?
When it comes to buying a chatbot, you’re generally left with two options – either you hire an expert company that specializes in chatbot building or create the bot on your own.
Both options are good depending on how you look at them. After all, chatbots can successfully handle up to 70% of customers’ chats from start to finish.
Hiring an expert is always a good option for big-scale chatbot development projects where lots of integrations and channels are involved.
On the other hand, the DIY route is the right way forward when the scale of development is not complex. Plus, creating a bot on your own is a recent development as now there are many platforms available that make chatbot building a truly effortless process.
In fact, you can choose one of these popular platforms based on the features they provide for making a chatbot.
Key Features to Look at While Buying A Chatbot
Only a top chatbot platform can help you create bots effortlessly for your business. Such a platform is mostly driven by artificial intelligence (AI) but also has other key elements for developing bots without coding. You can trust it for all the essential settings for customization and personalization.
A top chatbot platform often comes with a whole lot of features and some of them include –
- Zero-code development – A good platform is one that is able to help you meet any type of business requirements whether simple or complex. It lets you customize the bot flow and design a chatbot in tune with the specific needs of the enterprise.
- Messaging channel integration – You can rely on a top chatbot platform to integrate an AI bot with any channel be it a website, Facebook, or WhatsApp. This kind of integration will create more opportunities for engagement, marketing, and sales.
- Live Chat Handover – A chatbot can never be 100% as there are complex queries that it can’t handle. To overcome this challenge, it ensures live chat handover so that a human can handle queries in real time. Only top platforms allow this feature.
- Chatbot training – It’s possible to train a chatbot and prepare it to better handle customer queries. However, only a good platform allows this feature so you can make your AI-powered bot smarter by training and get more value in return.
- Reporting & Analytics – Powerful chatbots often come with reporting and analytics features so that customers can look at different metrics and meet their business goals easily. Not all platforms however provide this feature.
REVE Chat – The Best Platform to Buy a Chatbot
REVE Chat is a popular ready-to-use chatbot platform that allows businesses to create customized bots as per unique needs. It’s an AI-powered omnichannel platform that enables bot building with zero coding. Here, you can also find a whole range of engagement tools such as live chat software, video chat, etc. to enhance customers’ experience with your brand.
Using this powerful platform, you can create the bot effortlessly, deploy in quick time, train for handling complex queries, and also measure their performances through analytics. The platform is perfect for any enterprise that aims to automate tasks, manage conversations in one place and redefine the meaning of customer service.
Some of the key features of the REVE platform include –
- Visual Flow builder – This platform comes with a visual flow builder to help you create your unique bot flow with the help of nodes and actions such as text, image, carousel, etc. Once the blot flow is created, you can then set triggers without writing a line of code. The bot can be customized in various ways, including its appearance and name.
- FAQs – Once the bot is created using the visual flow builder, you can then go about training the bot regularly to enhance its capabilities. When you train the bot with the FAQs, it becomes powerful enough to identify the user intent and do effective communication with users.
- Human handover – No bot can answer 100% of queries accurately as there will be situations where it won’t be able to comprehend the intent and therefore may fail to respond. To deal with such a scenario, there will be a human handover feature offered by this platform.
- Sentiment analysis – A smart chatbot can be trained to filter out offensive languages and also decode sentiments from the texts, and messages of queries. This platform has bots with sentiment analysis features, so you can be sure of improved response and better engagement with customers.
- Fallback option – AI bots should come with a fallback option for situations where break-up points happen in the conversations. Using this feature, users can set an alternate solution in the form of a human handover, chat, or email, and maintain the flow of the chat.
How to Buy a Chatbot?
Buying a chatbot is simple and all you need to do is –
Check and Compare Prices of different plans – When you intend to buy a chatbot, the first step is to finalize a platform and then visit its website for checking prices. You can browse through the pricing page and see how various plans stack up.
Together with the price, you will get an idea of the features to expect with each plan. Once you have checked and compared the prices, you can always go ahead with the option that suits your business requirements the best.
Sign Up and Start a Free Trial – You can also sign up with a chatbot development platform like REVE Chat and then start a free trial. In general, this trial period ranges from 1 to 14 days and comes with a product trial with a basic set of features. You won’t even need to give credit card details either.
Once the free trial period is over, it will be entirely up to you to decide whether to switch to a paid plan or not. During the trial period, you will create the bot on your own, add features to it, customize it and add it to your website or any other channel of choice.
Integrate the chatbot on your website – Once the chatbot is created, you can then integrate or add it to your website or any other channel. It won’t take much time in deploying the chatbot to the channel of choice. All you need to do is, copy and paste the short snippet code to your web pages and then the REVE Chatbot will get added to your website.
Follow these step-by-step instructions to add a live chat widget to your website.
- Sign up for the REVE Chat dashboard. It will take you to “Install REVE Chat on your website.”
- You get two options to install REVE Chat’s live chat – Install REVE Chat Code Manually and Email the Code to the IT Administrator
- For installing the REVE Chat code manually, you can paste the snippet code before the closing </body> tag on your website page.
- That’s it! Now you can interact with customers via a bot.
- Note: In case you do not have access to install it on your website, you can email the REVE Chat code with instructions to your website or IT administrator.
Build and Buy Chatbots from the REVE Platform and Engage Customers Better
A chatbot is now key to not only achieving great results with customer engagement but also realizing the true potential of your marketing and sales campaigns.
At REVE, we realize the huge value that an AI chatbot could add to your business at different levels and that’s where our platform for bot building could help.
While you can now develop a zero-code bot, there are also a variety of other engagement tools to transform the way you engage your customers.
There will be live chat software, video chat, and co-browsing software as well that can combine together to make your support stand out.
Plus, when you build a chatbot using this platform, you will get virtually all possible tools, customization, and integration choices that can make your bot even more powerful.
Get Your Chatbot From REVE and Stay Prepared for Customer Engagement Challenges
Meeting the ever-changing challenges in the field of customer engagement is never easy unless your business is prepared for that. Thanks to the emergence of chatbots, it is now easy to deliver value to customers and boost their experience with your brand.
With the REVE Chat platform, you could not only build a chatbot but also start a free trial of other engagement tools as well.
So, start your journey with a reliable partner and let a smart chatbot add more value to your support tasks.