While the world has become more interconnected and digitized, chatbots are becoming best allies for customers and companies. Chatbots are conversational robots programmed and designed to improve business efficiency by automating routine tasks.
Business chatbots can save businesses as much as 30% on their customer support costs. They can also generate revenue by converting abandoned cart transactions into sales.
While chatbots have become fixtures in the online retail space to streamline customer support, they have also been widely adopted in industries such as finance, telecom, healthcare, insurance etc.
For companies looking to improve their customer experiences, the addition of chatbots to answer simple questions can improve satisfaction, streamline the customer journey, and provide customer-centric support.
What is a Business Chatbot?
Business chatbots refer to digital assistants that streamline interactions between people and services, enhancing customer experience. Simultaneously, they new opportunities to streamline the customer engagement process for efficiency that can reduce traditional support costs.
Chatbot for business helps in enhancing customer interactions with less human intervention. It can automatically respond to repetitive queries and even scrape your website for the information needed to answer more complex questions. Automating the process of responding to queries with AI chatbot for business allows your team to deliver a more consistent experience.
Business chatbots can learn the correct way to respond to questions. Over time, with more interactions, it becomes more and more effective without the need for additional coding. And effectively every conversation is better than the last.
REVE Chatbot for Business
REVE chatbots for businesses act as an incredible tool for forging good customer relationships. Businesses of all sizes can leverage it to build strong connections by engaging, and interacting with, users coming to the website.
By integrating REVE business chatbots, you not only achieve marketing goals but also drive sales and improve customer service. Besides that, AI chatbots for businesses can translate into measurable gains.
Advanced Features of REVE Chatbot
- Visual Flow builder: Create your bot flow with the help of nodes and actions like text, image, carousel. Also set triggers as per the use case with no coding efforts and give a cute chatbot name.
- Human handover: You can set a live chat takeover in case the user asks a complex query that the bot is not able to answer.
- FAQs: Train your bot regularly by creating FAQs. It allows the bot to identify the user intent and have effective communication with the users.
- Sentiment analysis: Understand your customer emotions and respond more accurately to deliver higher customer satisfaction. The feature trains the bot to nullify such responses and focus on the business objectives.
- Bulk Machine Learning (ML) Training: Import your own data in bulk to train your chatbot and improve the overall accuracy.
- Fallback option: There are multiple fallback options such as triggers, surveys to have a seamless conversation if the bot is not able to respond.
- Bot Analytics: Additional report to understand the leads generated by bots and its time trend.
- Data Sanitization: Convert your unstructured data into a structured one so that chatbots can deliver accurate responses.
How You Can Use REVE Business Chatbot?
REVE business chatbot can be widely leveraged across different industries like BFSI, healthcare, telecom, education, SaaS etc. to automate the business functions (such as customer support, sales) and deliver a personalized customer experience.
Let us discuss how REVE business chatbots help to accomplish the business tasks seamlessly reducing human intervention.
1. Customer Service
Bots streamline customer support through automation and can save consumers and businesses over 2.5 billion customer service hours by 2023.
Deploying REVE chatbots in business removes the support barriers that can occur when demand outpaces resources. Instead of waiting on hold, customers can get answers in real time.
The frictionless service delivered improves brand experience. REVE business chatbots can analyze queries and answer customer questions promptly.
The Eva bot of HDFC bank helps to serve customers better and faster. It uses Natural Language Processing (NLP) to understand the user query and fetch the relevant information from possible sources, in zero waiting time.
How does chatbot for business help in delivering improved customer service?
- Provide instant support 24×7 – If your business receives repetitive queries, implementing chatbots can be a wise way to provide instant support without making customers wait.
- Ensure hybrid support – When you offer hybrid support, you are easily able to strike an equilibrium between providing relaxation to the support team and offering qualified services to your leads.
- Easy scalability – Businesses can easily balance scalability with both chatbots and live chat. The simple queries will be managed by the bot and the complex queries are handed over for human support.
By phasing out customer support staff to bring in chatbots, you can dramatically cut interaction times on all channels, including phone calls, social media, and messaging apps. It is one of the most prominent chatbot benefits.
2. Lead Generation
Considering how modern consumers prefer to interact with brands via messengers or chatbots, businesses can leverage this opportunity to generate leads and qualify those leads.
Business chatbots can be leveraged to steer customers through the sales funnel and marketing teams to generate qualified leads.
AI enabled bots can help in acquiring leads without a big investment – in fact, 55% of businesses that use AI chatbots go on to generate more high-quality leads.
Vainu, a data analytics service provider built VainuBot to engage with customers in rich conversations. The bot asks questions to the visitors to engage and qualify them.
Businesses that aim at collecting lead information should create a lead generation chatbot, in order to acquire more qualified leads compared to a simple lead generation form.
How chatbots for business help in lead generation?
- Chatbots can help to gain a better understanding of the audience about likes/dislikes, product interests, etc., by proactively asking questions and storing information. Bots can use it further for audience segmentation, enabling lead nurturing, and allowing brands to communicate ideal products/solutions.
- Business chatbots can also be used as a replacement for lead forms. It would be a new interactive experience for users and if the bot is integrated with the sales workflow, then new leads could be automatically created in the CRM system.
- AI bots for business can be programmed to ask specific prequalification questions and direct leads to the right team or schedule appointments based on the responses for further nurturing.
It would help in automating the sales funnel and allow sales reps to focus on more time-consuming tasks, such as closing deals!
3. Appointment Booking
AI chatbots for business are advanced and meet the latest artificial intelligence trends, and can enable automated appointment booking to help customers book instantly from your website or Facebook page.
Business chatbots are also being used across industries like hospitality, health care, and personal services.
They can be connected to the calendar to offer appointment slots to your visitors so they can book meetings 24×7 without human assistance.
Leveraging a booking chatbot enables customers to schedule appointments whenever they are online, without needing a customer service representative to be available.
How does an appointment bot created by REVE Chat help your businesses?
- It allows visitors to self-schedule appointments
- You can collect additional information of the visitors
- Send calendar invitations for better engagement
- Inform the account executives about new meeting requests
4. Customer Feedback
Customer feedback is vital for every business to understand customer wants and align products/services to their expectations. It significantly impacts the overall business growth.
But what are the modern channels to acquire customer feedback?
Chatbots in business are a great way to acquire customer feedback.
By following the chatbot best practices, you can generate a high level of engagement that encourages customers in completing surveys.
Thus, it creates a win-win situation for both companies and clients.
Here’s how business chatbots offer feedback?
Chatbots are a great way to acquire customer feedback. you can generate a high level of engagement, which encourages customers in completing surveys, thus creating a win-win situation for both companies and customers.
The key data point for actionable feedback is to acquire discrete data via open-ended questions. You can also scale from 0 to 10, and you need both quantitative and qualitative data to make the right decisions. The feedback bot can be deployed where your customers are, be it on your website or mobile app.
5. Order Confirmation and Shipping
Once the order is placed, the next obvious step is customers like to stay updated about the shipping information.
The traditional way to find out the shipping details was via email. Then visit the company’s website and enter the number in the delivery service section.
Chatbot for business is the best way to combat the traditional process and deliver an excellent brand experience. Customers can stay updated easily just by entering the shipping details.
Zalando, a renowned fashion brand of Europe, uses business chatbot to provide instant order tracking for its customers right after they have made a purchase.
With exceptions, the involvement of the customer support team and handles conversations for more complex problems.
7. Marketing Activities
Business chatbots can be widely used for marketing activities to reach out to a broader audience.
AI bots can learn from user interaction and share relevant information related to your business products/services. It will help to up-sell and cross-sell in a personalized, conversational, and engaging way.
57% of businesses agree chatbots deliver large ROI with minimal effort.
A great example of a marketing chatbot – Spotify. Its Facebook Messenger bot makes it easy for its customers to search for, listen to, and share music.
Once you get started, you’ll get playlist recommendations based on your mood, what you’re doing, or any genre of music you want.
AI chatbot for business enhances marketing efforts and boost customer engagement in the following ways:
- Product recommendations – With bots, you can recommend products or combo offers based on the customer journey.
- Initiate proactive conversation – Bot can initiate proactive conversation while the customer is stuck within the product and guide them in the right direction.
- Personalized notifications – You can learn your customer behavior and improve your conversations by personalizing them.
How Much Does REVE Chatbot Cost?
REVE Chat has curated special plans that fit perfectly to your business needs. Choose the right plan by signing up for a 14 days free trial to test-drive our chatbot platform.
The Chatbot pricing and plans are as follows:
- Standard: $49/mo available with any live chat plan.
- Advanced: $249/mo available with any live chat plan.
- Enterprise: $499/mo, available with any live chat plan.
For custom requirements and any other queries, please feel free to reach out to us at chat support or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Start Using REVE Chatbot
REVE Chat offers a ready-to-use chatbot platform that allows brands to create customized bots with zero coding based on business needs.
You can deploy chatbots in a short time frame, train the bots and measure their performance much quicker compared to a custom solution. It is ideal for all businesses for different business functions like customer support, lead generation & sales to manage conversations in a hassle-free manner.
In order to start using REVE Chatbot, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps that are simple and easy.
- Sign up to the REVE Chat dashboard by clicking “Start 14 days free trial”.
- Go to ‘Chatbots’ in the dashboard menu and ‘Create New Bot’.
- Then you have to customize your chatbot that matches your business.
- Bot Name: You can name your bot for internal business purposes. Your customers won’t be able to see this name. For e.g. Sales or Customer Service bot.
- Display Name: You can give a name to your bot that matches your personality. For example, Eva or Zoe. This name is displayed to your customers and makes them feel that they are interacting with the human agents.
- Tagline: You can set a designation of the chatbot, which can also be displayed to visitors and customers.
- Bot Avatar: You can personalize your bot by choosing an avatar from the gallery or upload of your choice.
- Enable Channels: REVE Chat offers two channels for bot communication. (i) Website (ii) Facebook (iii) WhatsApp (iv) Viber . You can choose your preferred channel to deploy the chatbot for 24×7 assistance.
- Bot Accuracy Levels: Here you need to select the query matching the accuracy level in percentage.
- Set Priority of Bot and Human Agent: You can choose from the three options to set the priority of bot and human agent for seamless communication.
- Set Triggers: REVE Chat offers four main triggers with sub-options. Based on the trigger you select, the chatbot will initiate conversations.
Visit our tutorial on “how to get started with REVE Chat” for broader understanding.
- You need to build the flow of your business chatbot. Here you have to define your bot flow with nodes and actions. REVE Chat’s business chatbot builder offers various nodes and actions to define your bot flow accordingly.
Learn more chatbot overview and understand the different bot actions offered by REVE Chat.
- The next step is creating intent samples. Here you can create new nodes for creating intent samples.
- You have to enter sample queries having the same meaning that covers customer intention while interacting with the bot.
- When you enter the sample queries, a list is created that is used by the bot to handle customer service conversations.
- The next step is sentiment analysis that helps in developing the bot’s emotional intelligence. Here you can ‘Add the offensive words and emojis’ for your bot to identify the user’s sentiments during the conversation.
- The next step is to set up synonyms. If the customer uses jargon in his query, the system will understand all the synonyms of it and can use it to match with the corresponding knowledge base.
- Then comes Fallback options. It refers to a default interaction that pops up when the bot doesn’t recognize the user’s input. When users interact with your bot with a random request they expect a response. If your bot is not capable of fulfilling the user requests, it is not an ideal fit for those scenarios.
- Fallback Message: You can customize a fallback message when the bot is unable to understand the user requests.
- Triggering Fallback: Here you can define the number of queries unknown to the bot for triggering the fallback option.
- Repeated Queries: It defines how the number of times the query will be repeated. You can choose your preferred number.
- Fallback Options: When the bot is unable to figure out the user intent, the system will prompt a fallback message or connect with a human agent according to the selected options.
- Then you need to create FAQs for your business chatbot as it helps to learn about your business. It trains the bot to identify the user intent and have effective communication with the users.
- Train your business chatbot in regular intervals.
Now your business chatbot is ready to use. It can be deployed across different business functions successfully.
Business Chatbots are the Future!
Chatbots for business are great for handling simple customer inquiries and automating business processes. They can answer common questions and provide basic information about your products/services. It can free up your customer service team to handle more complex inquiries.
If you are looking to reduce shopping cart abandonment rates, provide better customer service, or simply want to increase sales, REVE business chatbots are a great way to achieve your goals.