WhatsApp is easily the most popular messaging app in the world. It has millions of users worldwide with popularity cutting across age groups and demographics. Not only individuals, but this platform has become a great value for organizations as well.
So if you run a business, you know how engaging and serving customers well on WhatsApp can eventually boost the conversion rate. This is where chatbots come into the equation as they can help improve customer experience on any platform.
In fact, when WhatsApp and a chatbot are combined together, it becomes a great tool to increase customer engagement. And if you sell products or provide a service, a WhatsApp chatbot could be the right tool to establish a deeper, more personal relationship with your customers.
By using an AI chatbot and WhatsApp together, your business can stay available round the clock and help customers at every step of the journey. Plus, you can give customers an easy way to reach you. All this means WhatsApp chatbot can help you make potential customers feel valued by reaching you easily.
In this blog, we will discuss the various benefits and features of a chatbot for WhatsApp and how your business can use it to grow connections with customers.
What is WhatsApp Chatbot?
Chatbots are AI-powered tools that can help your business improve customer support experience on any channel, including WhatsApp. When a chatbot is added to WhatsApp, it becomes a powerful tool for boosting customer engagement.
More importantly, the WhatsApp chatbot can automate sales, customer service, and marketing activities. Your business can rely on it to engage with the audience round the clock and that too without human intervention.
Top Features of the Best WhatsApp Chatbot
A good chatbot is one that is developed using the right mix of technology, flow, and design so that it can handle customer interactions without any human assistance. It also combines the best of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning capabilities to ensure natural and contextual responses.
REVE’s AI chatbot has all the top features that one would expect. Some of those are –
- Visual Flow Builder – Building a chatbot should be easy and our visual flow builder makes it a truly zero-code process. It’s possible to design a smart bot directly on the platform with the help of a drag-and-drop chatbot builder.
- Great UI/UX – AI chatbots make conversations interactive only when they are not hard to use. Their design needs to be simple and intuitive so that users find them easy to use for conversations.
- Live Chat Handover – A quality chatbot comes with a well-defined fallback for situations where it’s unable to respond to queries and so it can transfer the chat to the right human agent. The fallback is possible for two scenarios – first, when the bot finds the query complex, and second when users prefer to interact with the support rep.
- Sentiment Analysis – Advanced chatbots are able to mine opinions, thoughts, or sentiments from text or audio data. Doing this helps them understand the mood of the customer through sentence structures and verbal cues.
- Chatbot Analytics – A business can use chatbot analytics to track relevant chatbot KPIs and make data-driven decisions. With analytics, you can easily understand the customer journey and make better decisions.
Benefits of WhatsApp Chatbot
Adding an AI chatbot in WhatsApp can change the way your business approaches customer communication. With an intelligent bot, you’d improve the value of engagement for customers on the back of quick and relevant responses round the clock.
Benefits are many when you use a chatbot for WhatsApp and some of them include –
- Instant responses – WhatsApp chatbot can help you deliver prompt replies to queries and reduce the wait time. Similarly, WhatsApp integration for customer engagement can help grow your brand manifold.
- Improved customer engagement – A chatbot for WhatsApp can help you interact with customers directly, solve their problems immediately, and offer personalized messages.
- 24×7 Availability – Offering support to WhatsApp customers at any time of the day is a reality when you use an AI chatbot. You can also offset time zone effects and be available all the time.
- Automated customer service – You can automate the customer service for WhatsApp users by using a chatbot. The need for human intervention can be reduced drastically for support purposes when there is an AI chatbot.
Different Ways to Use WhatsApp Chatbot to Grow Your Business
A WhatsApp chatbot has the potential to transform various facets of your business. It can add a positive impact across marketing, sales, and support. More so, you can use the bot smartly to add value to a variety of processes within your organization.
There are many different ways to use chatbots for WhatsApp for your business.
1. Omnichannel Support
Companies that adopt omnichannel strategies can retain up to 9 of ten customers which is close to three times compared to the rest.
And if your business has high aims of customer engagement, omnichannel support becomes important. An AI chatbot is always the key to meeting that goal.
Your business can use the WhatsApp chatbot smartly to maintain an active presence across channels, be available for customers wherever they expect, and do smooth interactions.
More importantly, having an omnichannel support strategy gives the ability to streamline all conversations across channels under a single platform and ensure a seamless consistent experience for customers.
With AI-powered chatbots, your business not only boosts the engagement level but can also understand the interests and preferences of customers. In fact, your service agents can leverage past interactions and drive future conversations with customers.
Adopting an omnichannel messaging support feature means –
- You can always be available for customers anywhere, and anytime, and on their preferred channel.
- You don’t need manual integration to launch the bot across channels.
- You can use the analytics to provide contextual support and ensure value for both agents as well as customers.
2. Lead Qualification
Chatbots are becoming quite a reliable tool for lead qualification. The best part, your agents now don’t need to manually collect user info over and again.
A WhatsApp Chatbot can help you automate the lead qualification process. So, you can nurture leads by collecting key user attributes.
Using the bot, you can easily collect useful info like email, age, gender, etc. And when user attributes are available and when automation is possible, lead qualification feels like a breeze.
A chatbot for WhatsApp can help in lead qualification in various ways, including –
- AI chatbots can easily segment the audience for you based on the data and then help generate more qualified leads automatically.
- Customers today don’t find filling-up forms so you can replace forms with bots and improve the chances of conversion.
3. Customer Analytics
You can never engage your customers better unless you know their tastes and preferences. Similarly, you need to understand customer behavior in order to serve them better.
Many businesses make the mistake of engaging customers without analytics so it affects conversions.
You can avoid that mistake with the WhatsApp business chatbot. The bot can help you gain key user data and then track purchasing patterns and behavior.
The chatbot can also help collect feedback through simple questions and this is how you can improve products or experiences.
A chatbot for WhatsApp can help gather consumer data in various ways –
- It’s possible to create a customer profile by using key demographic data collected by the bot.
- You can send push notifications based on the customer profile.
- You can leverage the AI capabilities of the bot and suggest relevant content or offers to customers.
4. Product Display
Customers generally avoid buying products they don’t know much about. So, your first priority has to make sure the products are visible to customers.
A WhatsApp chatbot can be a great tool to display your product directly to customers and get their attention on their preferred channel.
You can show products to WhatsApp users based on the analytics and thus can also expect a boost to lead generation.
Many brands already use chatbots to educate customers and they often see a spike in conversions.
Using a chatbot on WhatsApp, you can –
- Easily send promotional and educational messages, or inform customers about many things be it upcoming webinars, or discounts.
- Integrate the chatbot with CRM to keep ready the data of every subscriber for marketing purposes.
5. Personalized Offers
You should know that some 71% of consumers feel frustrated when a shopping experience is not personal.
So, should you take that much risk when all it takes is a chatbot to enable personalization?
You can use an artificial intelligence WhatsApp business chatbot and quickly adopt personalization. This is how you ensure customized experiences for users.
To personalize the experience, a chatbot collects user analytics and then presents relevant offers based on the information.
In fact, smart bots can leverage the user data automatically helping you personalize customer experience based on key information such as name, gender, location, browsing history, past purchases, etc.
If you want to personalize the offers for customers, make sure you –
- Make your bot start conversations with WhatsApp users and get relevant details.
- Use chatbot surveys to gain relevant customer data and then present them with customized offers.
- Contact customers directly on WhatsApp and respond to their queries with personalized messages.
6. Customer Service Automation
Around 78% of customers believe that quality of customer service is the key for brands for gaining their loyalty and repeat purchases.
And when it comes to quality service, nothing matters as much as quick responses to customer queries. If the responses are prompt, you can expect customers to be happy. And if the responses are not quick, it can dilute the customer experience with your brand.
So, you need to focus on speeding up the delivery of service. And this is where the WhatsApp chatbot can help. It can help you adopt customer service automation. And when service is automated, responses tend to be faster, and that too without human interaction.
Your business can benefit a lot from customer service automation, particularly in terms of quick replies. Plus, your service team too can feel more productive as they needn’t answer the routine question.
More importantly, customer service automation is very helpful in dealing with customers who prefer self-service instead of human agents.
Engage Customers Better with REVE’s Chatbot for WhatsApp
WhatsApp is where most of your customers are. So, you need a solid strategy to engage them better and boost your conversion rate.
We, at REVE Chat, are aware of how businesses need top-class support tools to engage with their customers more meaningfully.
You can benefit from our AI-powered WhatsApp chatbot and redefine the meaning of engagement in the true sense.
Our chatbot software is advanced and can help streamline all your customer interactions from across channels under a single platform.
Using the AI bot, you can boost the response time, minimize the wait time and ensure contextual answers to customers at each stage of the journey.
You can also combine the best WhatsApp chatbot with live chat software, co-browsing tool, and video chat software to make conversations more valuable for customers.
Get the Most Out of WhatsApp with REVE’s AI Chatbot
Chatbots are the way forward to get the most out of the WhatsApp platform. They can help your business automate support and make it easy for customers to reach you.
With REVE’s chatbot on WhatsApp, you can stay a step ahead of competitors and enhance customer experiences with your brand.
So, benefit your business from WhatsApp chatbot integration and take a solid step towards delivering an amazing experience to your customers.