Building great customer relationships is never an accident. It’s never an overnight success either. It takes some effort to achieve that.
Your business can achieve it only when it offers a consistent experience to customers. In fact, any business that consistently offers its customers a unique and seamless experience can build great relations.
However, to build great relationships, your business must first ensure value with customer communication. This is where customer relations management software can help – it’s a tool to streamline all customer information, facilitate collaboration with various teams and deliver a complete picture of all customer communications.
By using this software, your business can build better relationships on the basis of a centralized arrangement of data accessible by teams across departments. It will ensure that every team in your organization, from sales to marketing, works in unison and delivers a consistent experience through interactions.
In this blog, we will delve into the world of customer relations management software, discuss some of the popular ones and understand their utility for your business.
What is Customer Relations Management Software?
Customer relations management software is a tool that is developed to help organizations automate and manage the customer life cycle through smooth communication. The purpose of this software is to help various teams within the organization maintain contact with customers and do hassle-free interactions.
In addition, the purpose of customer relationship management software is to help organizations offer their customers a seamless experience by leveraging all customer interactions. The software can keep track of each customer interaction and also facilitate collaboration between various teams.
Why does your business need Software for Customer Relations Management?
Most businesses find it hard to manage customer information and this eventually weakens their communication. After all, 54% of consumers don’t want to repeat themselves. If you’re too finding it hard to maintain a sync between various teams, you should then think of upgrading to all-inclusive business software.
There are many reasons why your business may need software for customer relations management.
- Streamline key data – Any business that aims to achieve value with customer communication must first learn how to streamline sales and marketing data. This is the reason behind the popularity of software for building customer relations.
- Centralization of customer information – Making important decisions is never that easy when customer data is spread across various places. You first need to collate the data and keep them in one place to reach any conclusion.
- Synergy between marketing, sales, and support team – Great customer communication is possible only when there is a synergy between the marketing, sales, and support teams. When there is synergy, information and data flow smoothly between teams and it eventually paves the way for great customer interactions.
- More customer-centric focus – Keeping all the customer information in one place is always a great step towards familiarizing team members with everything that they should know. This often curtails the need to provide train on matters related to customer handling.
Popular Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software
Every business is unique so does its needs in terms of communication channels and approaches. There are no one-size-fits-all products on the market. It, therefore, becomes important to analyze some of the popular customer relations management software and find the best one in tune with the various needs.
Some of the top software for managing customer relations include –
1. REVE Chat
REVE Chat is an advanced and feature-rich omni-channel customer relationship management platform developed to help businesses convert and serve. It can help a business engage customers with top-class engagement tools.
With REVE Chat, providing better contextual and conversational support, and that too in real-time is a reality. The software can help a lot when it comes to engaging customers across their preferred channels. You can leverage it to be where your customers are.
On top of that, it makes conversations effective and ensures a unified customer service experience. When your business uses REVE Chat, it can find it easy to engage customers across channels like FaceBook Messenger, WhatsApp, Viber, Website, and Mobile App.
How can REVE Chat boost customer relationship management?
- Its live chat feature can help a business connect with customers in real time and then manage all the conversations in one place.
- You can engage visitors with AI-powered chatbots, and automate FAQs and other processes, be it sales or leads.
- The video chat feature can give your customers the option to have personalized conversations with a single click.
- The co-browsing software can help in real-time collaboration with customers on websites or mobile apps for quick conversations.
Salesforce is the industry leader in terms of offering a customer relations platform that is ideal for both small as well as growing businesses. It offers a wide range of custom-made solutions for sales, marketing, and support teams of any size.
Its product is developed to help businesses get rid of clunky processes and manual effort so that getting on with the real tasks is never an issue. The software is proven to help enterprises find more leads, close more deals and ensure more value to customers.
More importantly, using the Salesforce system for relationship management gives the flexibility to store all customer information in one place which eventually paves the way for relevant conversations.
How can the Salesforce software help your business?
- Your business can use it to connect the entire team from any device and track or manage customer information smoothly.
- The software makes it easy to simplify repetitive tasks and fetch insights and recommendations based on data.
Pipedrive is a top customer relations system and its visual tools are the reason why businesses of all sizes like it immensely for communication purposes. What works in its favor is it’s easy to set up and use.
Plus, the easy-to-understand data visualizations help businesses make faster decisions. Plus, this software comes with a drag-and-drop interface which helps team members improve their response to key tasks. After all, offering good experiences can influence 73% of consumers and make them loyal to your brand.
While using this management system, a business finds customizable pipelines and fields and also gets the option to optimize its existing workflow systems. It also adds great value by letting businesses connect with customers or team members on the go.
Why should your business use Pipedrive?
- The software is developed to let businesses set up their pipeline and create the sales funnel stages.
- Tracking progress is easy as the software is advanced enough to provide automatic alerts and reminders.
Zendesk is one of the most widely used customer relations management software on the market that helps in providing seamless support across channels. A business can use it to connect with customers at any time, any place.
In addition, the software suite has rich features and gives the flexibility to customize customer experience so that providing personalized experiences is easy. Your business can stay connected when it uses this software and also keep agents productive.
The software is proven when it comes to managing post-sales activities and renewals and it also gives the freedom of working together from any location. You can make your teams across support, sales and marketing collaborate by using the same centralized data and goals.
Why use Zendesk for customer relationship management?
- Using this software gives the flexibility to unify data from multiple touchpoints which eventually helps departments not miss contexts.
- Your sales team will find it easy to segment customers and filter leads which can make customer engagement smooth for marketing teams.
Insightly is for those businesses that are in search of a modern, scalable customer relationship management system for their teams. Since it’s easy to set up and integrate, your business can find it a valuable addition to supporting growth.
What’s more, this software makes it easy to create engaging customer journeys, build pipelines and above all, centralize customer data. All this makes it easy to not only close more deals but also boost support and exceed customer expectations.
Your business can trust Insightly to collaborate and grow with a unified platform. Plus, no other product in the category offers a more useful relationship-linking feature than it does, making it easy to manage all sales and marketing data with ease.
Benefits of using Insightly
- Your customer service teams can create their own personal dashboards to manage and showcase metrics and workflows.
- Teams can create specific rules for common events which can eventually trigger actions within the marketing or sales process.
Few customer relations management systems can claim to bundle sales and support tools into a single platform. Sage does that which makes it a good choice for businesses looking to bring costs down and centralize key customer data.
And when customer data is centralized, it makes it easy to deliver a good experience. After all, 62% of customers share bad experiences with others.
Using this software, businesses can have access to sales and service history and easily gain a complete picture of a customer’s journey. Its customer service tools can help teams offer support and monitor resolution smoothly and without leaving the platform.
Sage CRM is ideal for businesses that believe in providing a great customer experience even when a sale has been closed. The software makes it easy to nurture customer relationships and respond instantly when and as issues arise.
Key reasons to use Sage software for customer relations
- The team collaboration features of Sage CRM offer metrics on resolution times and case metrics that can help in identifying service gaps.
- Service teams can benefit from the power of reporting tools and create detailed visual charts and reports.
In many organizations, teams are often on the go or they somehow have to collaborate from different locations. For them, ZOHO is ideal software as it can help remote workforces do more and achieve more easily.
The software is developed with the concept of boosting customer relationship management by helping increase leads, grow sales, and then let teams measure performance smoothly. With ZOHO, the task of customer communication becomes as effortless as hoped by teams lacking tons of integrations, notifications, and customized dashboards for each member.
Plus, its features enable tracking of customer interactions across channels and send notifications about potential leads. The real benefit of this software is for those enterprises where smooth collaboration and assistance for out-of-office employees.
- You can benefit from its easy-to-use automation feature and save time on repetitive tasks for your team which eventually improves sales processes.
- Its AI-powered assistant has the potential to predict leads and identify customers for conversion.
Boost Customer Relationship Management with REVE’s Platform and Tools
Building great customer relations is always a time-taking process. It also necessitates the use of modern-day tools and technology.
We, at REVE, are aware of the challenges that most businesses have to face when it comes to effectively communicating with their customers.
Our platform is advanced and enables value to the tasks of building customer relationships and managing all the information in a unified place.
Your business can benefit from the AI-powered chatbot and take engagement to the next level altogether.
Plus, there are tools like video chat and co-browsing which are also very effective in enabling personalized communication with customers.
Using our live chat software can prove more than handy in delivering real-time support and giving a boost to customer support on any scale.
Prepare Your Business for Customer Relations Management Challenges with REVE Tools
Customer relationship management is always a big challenge for businesses as it involves both a test of approach as well as the ability to innovate.
With REVE, your business will find it easy to communicate with customers and this is how it can take one step ahead at a time in boosting relationships.
You can start a free trial of our engagement tools and take a solid step forward toward delighting your customers.