Ratings from customers are often taken as a benchmark by companies in order to have an idea about how well trained the support agents are, how much happy and loyal are the customers and how professionally the support staffs are handling the customer queries.
Excellent customer support is one of the main components related to the success of any product or service. If you make your customers happy, they will not only return to you for further business and recommend your brand to their friends and relatives but also will become your loyal brand ambassadors.
Let’s explore in detail !
Tip: “Customer service ratings can help you to identify who are your best support agents as well as those who need additional training”
How ‘Agent Rating’ can improve your brand image
It’s very important to keep an eye on the satisfaction of individual customers. If they are not happy then there is something seriously wrong. But why you need customer rating for your support staffs? The answer is pretty simple: CONSISTENCY in support service is the secret ingredient for making your customers satisfied. So as a business owner, you should ensure that agents maintain a level of consistency in their service that makes customers happy.
Tip: “Ratings will help you to determine the agents who are the friendliest, have the best support skills so that you can get new ideas from them to include in training sessions and improve the overall support service.”
What is ‘Agent Rating’?
• Agent rating is the alternative way to ensure how truly your customers are satisfied with your service. If you get a ‘bad’ rating, then at least you can follow up to find out what went wrong and improve your services.
• It’s not enough to think that your agents are providing excellent support, let your customers also agree to this. Customer service rating is an easy and effective tool to understand the quality of your service.
Live Chat for getting agent ratings and customer feedback
“Studies show that 56% of shoppers prefer Live Chat over other communication methods.”
So it means your customers get happier when they receive assistance over live chat– beating out, phone, email and other support channels.
• With live chat, getting customer rating has become easier than before
• At any point during the live chat session, the customer can provide agent rating or additional comments.
• You can check the detailed chat history between live chat agents and visitors to find out all the chat ratings and comments from customers.
• If live chat agent is confident about the quality of his support service, he can promptly ask the customer to give the agent rating. It’s an effortless way to get instant customer feedback.
Several companies often spend a huge amount of money on market research only to understand what customers think about their products and offerings. In most of cases, the agencies do the market survey and submit reports to the companies. So here the final report comes through several layers of filtration. But in case of live chat, as you can directly talk to the customers you get instant feedback from them. The process is no only faster but less expensive also.