If you run a business, you may be aware of how WhatsApp is now an excellent tool to communicate with your customers. It’s a channel that customers too prefer to use as responses are quick and conversations are seamless.
As a business owner or marketer, you also realize how customers always expect prompt replies and how they don’t like wait time and delays. When using WhatsApp Business, you can always make a good first impression.
With the WhatsApp Business auto-reply feature, you can automate the responses and set the pace for the entire conversation. You can create WhatsApp Business greeting messages and leave a good first impression on your customers.
Auto messages can become a key part of your overall customer communication strategy as they can boost the rate of engagement for the business. You can use them to greet customers and ensure good experiences first up.
In this post, we will explore auto-reply WhatsApp business greeting message examples and look at various situations where they can be used.
But first, let’s get started with understanding what exactly those auto-reply greeting messages are…
What Are Auto Reply WhatsApp Business Greeting Messages?
Auto-reply greeting messages are the feature that WhatsApp Business offers so that organizations can send automated responses to customers who start a conversation. These auto-reply messages are an effective way to offer quick responses and initial information so that customers can feel acknowledged.
As the name suggests, auto-reply greeting messages are automated responses that not only welcome the customers but also set the tone for conversations. These messages get triggered automatically as soon as a customer sends a message to a WhatsApp Business account.
Apart from greeting the customers, these messages can also be used to offer key information such as business hours, address, website URL, or any other necessary detail that may help customers.
Key Features of WhatsApp Business Greeting Messages
A growing number of organizations have started using the feature of auto-reply greeting messages that WhatsApp Business provides. The purpose is to welcome and greet the customers as soon as they send a message and set the expectations for further communication.
Some of the key features of those greeting messages include –
- Businesses can customize the auto-reply greeting messages and suit their specific needs in regard to customer conversation.
- It’s possible to create a personalized message that fits well with the brand’s style and tone.
- Multiple greeting messages can be set in different languages to better cater to a diverse audience and ensure a better experience irrespective of the geographic location.
- There are options to set the time so that the auto-reply messages become active as and when the need arises.
- A business can also choose specific hours or days to send automated messages to their customers.
Benefits of Using WhatsApp Business Greeting Messages
Over 100 billion WhatsApp messages are sent every day. This shows how much popular this platform is. That’s why using auto-reply WhatsApp Business greeting messages can easily enhance the overall customer experience. It is also helpful for letting businesses manage their communication effectively.
There are several benefits to using these automated messages, including –
- Instant responses – Auto-reply greeting messages ensure quick responses to customer queries or messages and this helps improve customer satisfaction.
- Round-the-clock availability – Automated responses are quite valuable as they allow businesses an opportunity to handle customers in different time zones and any time of the day.
- Efficient communication process – A business needs to manually respond to customer messages as auto-reply responses can do that. This not only saves costs on support but also streamlines the customer communication process.
- A touch of personalization – Even when auto-reply messages are automated, a business can still customize them and ensure a great deal of personalization to communication.
- Consistent communication – WhatsApp Business greeting messages can bring a sense of consistency to communication by ensuring uniform responses and answers to common customer queries.
- Less wait-time – Customers needn’t wait for a human agent to respond when there are auto-reply messages that are prompt. This arrangement can reduce wait time considerably.
How to Write an Effective Auto Reply Greeting Message for WhatsApp Business?
The ultimate purpose of creating an auto-reply greeting message is to offer a positive and welcoming experience to your customers while setting the tone for further communication. It’s therefore important to first consider the brand ethos and customer expectations before setting the purpose of the message.
Here are some of the tips to follow while writing greeting messages for WhatsApp Business –
Always start the message with a welcoming greeting to set a positive tone from the very beginning.
- Express gratitude and show appreciation for the customer’s message.
- Be specific about the time or date when customers can expect a response.
- Offer useful information that can help customers reach your business in other ways as well.
- Provide self-service options or FAQs so that they can get quick answers without having to wait for responses.
- Never hesitate to apologize wherever you feel customers are inconvenienced due to delayed responses.
- Conclude the greeting messages with a professional-sounding sign-off.
Auto Reply WhatsApp Business Greeting Message Examples
Using marketing WhatsApp Business greeting messages is a great way to boost customer engagement and ensure an excellent service experience for them. These messages not only provide prompt responses to customers but also increase the efficiency of the support team. After all, a total of 50 Million businesses use the WhatsApp Business Application for the same benefits.
Here are some examples of those WhatsApp Business greeting messages –
1. General Auto-Reply Messages
“Thank you for the message! We’ll get back to you soon. Kind regards, ( XYZ ) Team”
”Hi! Thank you for reaching out to us. Our team will get back to you shortly. If you need immediate help, you can get in touch via our live chat. (link). Warm regards, (XYZ) Team”
”Hi there! Thank you for your message! Our excellent team is always here to help. Feel free to elaborate on your problem so we can connect you to the right person. Thanks”
“Hello, your request is received and our team is now working on finding the best solution. Expect us to get back to you within an hour or two.”
2. WhatsApp Business Greeting Messages for New Customers
“Welcome to XYZ Enterprise! We’re excited to have you as a new customer. If you have any questions about our products or services, feel free to ask. We’re here to help you at every stage! Have a great time!”
“Thanks for choosing XYZ Technology! We’re thrilled to have you as a new member of our tech-loving community. If you have any inquiries, reach out to us immediately without any hesitation. Enjoy your day!”
“A great thank you for choosing us and joining our actively-growing list of customers! We feel privileged to have you. Whether you want any assistance with our product or help with our process, don’t hesitate and connect back. Our team is there to add value to you at each step of the way!”
3. Greeting Messages for Out-of-office Scenario
“Hi, XYZ ( name)! Thanks for reaching out to us. We value your effort. However, we’re currently closed, but we will be back soon in the next (x) hour. In the meantime, you can check our blog post (link).”
“Hello there! Thanks for your message. Our team will get back to you as soon as it’s available. Currently, we’re out of the office and expect a response back on (day) at ( time ). Till then, have a great time!”
“Hi (customer name)! Your message is received. You can hear back from us as soon as we get back to the office. Our team is taking a break tomorrow but will be back to work the day after. See you soon!”
4. Greeting Messages for Busy Hours
” Thank you for contacting XYZ Customer Support. Our team is currently assisting other customers. Kindly bear with us for a few minutes, we’ll get back to you as soon as we could. Your patience is appreciated!”
“Hello, our team is currently experiencing high volumes of inquiries and may take a bit longer to respond back. We’re getting back as soon as possible. For immediate assistance, consider calling us on our helpline number at (XYZ).”
“We appreciate your reaching out to our team. However, it may take longer to respond back as our support team is currently busy helping other customers. Rest assured, we’re getting back shortly. Thanks for your support and cooperation!”
5. Sales and Promotion Auto-Reply Messages
“Welcome to XYZ Store! We cherish you as our valued customer. For you, we have an exclusive offer. Enjoy a 30% discount on our product subscription. Hurry in and avail this fantastic deal. If you have any queries, connect to us. Enjoy shopping with us!”
“Thank you for contacting XYZ Software. We’re thrilled to share our latest promotion with you. Enjoy amazing savings on our products. This offer is for a limited period. Don’t miss out on this. For more details, click here (link).”
6. New Product Launch Auto Reply Messages
“Thank you for contacting XYZ Tech! We’re incredibly pleased to announce the launch of our XYZ software with amazing features. Check out the matchless features this product has. Visit our website (URL) and learn more about the software. Stay tuned for more information!”
“Welcome to STV Store! You couldn’t have come at a better time. We introduce our latest collection. Check our collection here and browse through to a range that will please your heart. Visit our store for more!”
7. Greeting Messages During Festivals & Special Events
“Hey, Mack. We wish you a very happy (festival) day. On this special occasion, we’re offering 20% off on all plans. If you have any queries, feel free to ask. Our team will get back to you within a few hours. “
8. Delayed Response Greeting Messages
“Hey (customer name), thank you for reaching out to us. Our team is currently busy, so we need a bit more time to respond to you. We hope to get back to you soon. Thank you for your patience!”
“Thank you for showing patience. We regret the delayed response as our agents have been busy in the past couple of days, which is why the delay has happened. Sorry to keep you waiting. How may we help you?”
9. ‘Order Confirmation’ Welcome Message
“Hi there! Thanks for shopping with us. We’ve received your order. Your Order ID is (XYZ). As soon as we ship the package, you get a message with a tracking number and link to track it. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. We’d be glad to help.”
10. Greeting Messages for Closing Customer Chats
“We’re pleased to help. Is there anything else we can do for you?”
“Thank you for chatting with us! If you need any further help, feel free to ask. Have a great day.”
“Thank you for choosing our services. If you have additional inquiries, don’t hold back as we’re here to help. Have a wonderful day!”
Benefit from WhatsApp Integration with REVE Chat and Enhance Customer Engagement
WhatsApp integration with REVE chat will ensure seamless and personal communication with customers. Your business can devise an omnichannel strategy and extend its reach. More so, the integration can help you respond to WhatsApp chats directly from the dashboard and give prompt responses to customers. On top of that, you can transfer chats to the right department and route them to the available agents and all this can boost conversion rates.
You can use our AI-powered chatbot to automate other tasks across support and enhance the quality of support. We have other key tools such as video chat and co-browsing software that can prove very helpful in visual engagement.
In addition, you can pair up the chatbot with our powerful live chat software and provide hybrid support to your customers. This kind of support will enable a touch of automation and human help as and where needed.
Auto-reply greeting messages are very helpful when it comes to welcoming your customers with a positive tone. They are also very valuable for setting the tone for further communication. Your business however will need the right technology and tools to benefit from the power of automation.
With REVE Chat WhatsApp Business integration, you can get the most out of automated greeting messages and boost the level of customer engagement.
You can sign up to access our wonderful range of customer service and messaging tools.