[Announcement] Continue your conversations from other channels to Website seamlessly with Co-browsing by Code
The below article will help you to how to install REVE Chat’s live chat on your website or inside your web application.
Getting the live chat code is an important step before you start using REVE Chat’s live chat. You need to copy the code first, and then paste the code into your web pages.
You need to follow the stepwise instructions to add the live chat widget onto your website.
1. Sign up using the right credentials to the REVE Chat dashboard. It will take you to “Install REVE Chat on your website.”
2. You get two options to install REVE Chat’s live chat. They are
3. If you choose “Install REVE Chat Code Manually”, you can paste the snippet code before the closing </body> tag on your website page.
4. If you need help, you can click on the installation guide.
5. In case you choose the “Email the Code to the IT Administrator” option, you email the installation code to the IT Administrator by entering the right email id with a message along with it and send.