According to a research by Salesforce, a CRM can help in improving a Customer Retention by as much as 27%.
But not every business is using CRM. Most of the small businesses still rely on keeping their customers database on excel sheets.
A CRM gathers information & records into a single database, which can be easily accessed and managed. It gives you automated mail alerts, calendar notifications etc. to boost your productivity and performance.
The main reason behind them not keeping a CRM is that they think they are too small.
This is where they go WRONG, in fact small-medium businesses need CRM more than their larger competitors.
That’s why we have hand picked a list of 10 Best CRM tools for small and medium businesses.
1. Zoho CRM
Zoho is one of the best CRM tools for small and medium businesses. It is using the latest technology and when used properly is gives you invaluable information to help grow sales. It’s advanced software guides you to new customers and gives you invaluable insights to promote and increase your sales.
- Check your mails inside CRM.
- Get real-time information about the customers activity.
- Integrate and sell through social media.
Pricing: Starts from $15 per month, also features a Free plan.
This software has also become one of the favorites. It comes with a lot of flexibility to scale up at the time of your growth, which means you can start from small and start growing along with insightly. It comes with most advanced features which any CRM in the market is providing.
- Managing leads, contacts, organizations, partners, vendors, and suppliers
- Tracking project activities and performance against milestones.
- Look at your business any way you want with the task dashboard, activity sets, reports, and more.
Pricing: Starts from $15 per month, also features a Free plan for a 1 or 2-person company.
Pipedrive’s sales management tool streamlines with your contacts and deals and organize your emails, documents, sales and more. It also helps you in panning your actions and managing referrals from people. It helps you save a lot of time, keep track of all your sales and leads.
With a strength of over 50,000 customers, it is the leading sales management tool for small and medium businesses.
- Plan your actions so that no deal falls through the cracks
- Track all the information about your deals like the conversations which you’ve had with all the stakeholders.
- Representation of data in the form of visual pipeline lets you understand where all your deals are moving.
Pricing: Starts from $12 per month.
HubSpot CRM is part of a full suite of sales productivity tools that sync up with your inbox and make every part of selling easier. Hubspot CRM makes it easier to organize, track and grow your sales pipeline.
- Manage your sales pipeline with total clarity
- Logs the sales activity automatically.
- Check everything about a lead in one place.
5. Base CRM
It lets you work in all-in-one sales platform and building the best potential sales list for your team with add-ons. It lets you funnel leads from your website, a spreadsheet or even a marketing automation platform. It will also teach you which lead sources performs best in terms of sales conversions.
- Tracking Leads.
- Sales Management including Mobile Sales.
- Logs the sales activity automatically.
- Sales reporting & forecasting.
- Customer Management.
Pricing: Starts from $45 per month.
6. Sugar CRM
It lets you create multiple personalized dashboards for optimizing your long-term and short-term goals. It also gives you an overview of the entire customer journey and contextual intelligence for opportunity anticipation.
- Opportunity Visualization
- Sales Collaboration and Pipeline Management
- Process Automation
Pricing: Starts from $40 per month.
Infusionsoft has been made keeping small businesses and startups in mind. The tools which are included in this software helps you in generating new leads, conversions and automating a lot of tedious tasks and processes. It lets you know the important details about every customer, right from their last purchase to their conversation with you. Using this tool, you can impress your customers with exception service and personalized messages.
- Import the contacts hat come to your business
- Collect data about their behavior patterns, score on the basis of marketing interactions and prioritize the leads as hottest and ready to buy.
- Track and follow-up messages based on customer profiles.
Pricing: Starts from $199 per month.
This tool can automatically create and update contact details to save your time with more accuracy. It automatically updates itself with relevant prospect and customer information from sources. It can collect all the information from where they work to where they went for school.
- Sales & Marketing Automation
- Deal Pipeline and Reporting
- E-mail Tracking and Analytics
- Android and iPhone App
Pricing: Starts from $25 per month.
It has a built-in phone and can make and receive calls, minus the data entry! It is the CRM for high-velocity sales teams.
- 360° Customer view
- Lead scoring
- Auto profile enrichment
- Segment and organise your team
- Appointments, tasks, and notes
Pricing: Starts from $15 per month and features a FREE plan too.
10. Agile CRM
It is one of the best CRM software available to small businesses. It helps their clients communicate with customers with unmatched kindness, courteousness, and care for each one of them individually.
- Mail Automation
- Customer Details Gathering
Pricing: Starts from $9.99 per month and features a FREE plan too.
A CRM is not a luxury to your business, it is a necessity. If you think that I’ve missed out on any CRM which stands a chance in this list, please let me know in comments.