If you want your customers to connect you in your business email, e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org that will automatically forward your emails to REVE Chat tickets, you can do that in a very simple steps. However, these changes needs to be done for your business email inbox settings.
Before setting forwarding emails, you have to set up your ticketing email address.
To set up forwarding in your Gmail account, complete the following steps:
2. Copy your ticketing email address you have created for your REVE Chat account.
3. Now go to your Gmail forwarding settings and click on 'Add a forwarding address' to proceed.
4. Enter the copied email and click on 'Next'.
5. You will get a pop out tab, click on 'Proceed' button to confirm.
6. You will get a confirmation email as a ticket in your REVE Chat ticketing system. Complete the setup by confirm the email.
Now, all emails received in this Gmail account will be forwarded as tickets in your REVE Chat account.
To set up forwarding in your for your Yahoo email, complete the following steps:
3. Login to your Yahoo account > go to Settings > choose More Settings.
4. Select 'Mailboxes' from the Options menu and click on our email.
5. Enter your copied REVE Chat ticket email in the forwarding email box and click on verify.
6. You will get a confirmation email as a ticket in your REVE Chat ticketing system. Complete the setup by verifying the email.
Now, all emails received in this Yahoo! Mail will be forwarded as tickets in your REVE Chat account
8. Now click on 'Finish' to complete the Rule's definition, and Apply the rule.
As the set up is complete, all emails received in this email will be forwarded as tickets in your REVE Chat account.
Like the above option, you can set up your forwarding email in other email providers as well. To do this, you have to define and set the forwarding rule(s) that will forward all received emails to REVE Chat ticket email, e.g. emails received in your support email email@example.com will create tickets in REVE Chat tickets.