Setting up Proactive Invitations
How to setup proactive invitations with unique text for different pages?
REVE Chat allows you to add triggers with a suitable title and personalized message. You can enable or disable the status as per requirement. In order to set up proactive invitations follow the simple steps:
- Go to the Settings option on your dashboard
- Click on the Auto Triggers option
- Create the type of trigger required
Types of Triggers
You have to choose one type form the types of triggers:
- Time based – The actions are time-dependent and are executed at a specific time. When that specific time passes, the workflow rule re-evaluates the record to make sure that it still meets the rule criteria.
- URL based – You can personalize triggers based on the pages that are mostly visited by your visitors and customers.
- Referral based – If a visitor is coming to you via some other websites, you can set triggers accordingly.
- Location based – You can create messages based on the location of your visitors.